Tuesday 12 February 2013

Days 10,11 and 12 - 10th - 12th feb

Failure!!!!!!
It all got too much. I caved and the chocolate that's been in the fridge for the last few days proved too tempting. It was dairy milk and I had about 12 squares. 
Not the end of the world but I feel the wheels have fallen off a bit and I'm now out of the rhythm of dieting. 

So what to do? 

Get back on it, more determined than ever. 
I got through today without any real issues and I want to make tomorrow and thursday morning 100% pure. The. I can let my hair down and treat myself as planned on Thursday night before finishing off the month without hiccup!

2 comments:

  1. How's it going? I hope the wheels are back on and there's no chocolate lurking in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back on it this week, weight has come back down already. Hoping to carry on and finish the month off.

    ReplyDelete